Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Supporting British Business - Chain Bridge Honey

Hello Everyone!

Today we are talking about honey... Or to be more precise, a honey based lip balm.

Since Reve de Meil has been exploding all over the blogger community I have been on the lookout for more honey related products.



Enter Chain Bridge Honey Farm - Honey and Beeswax Lavender Lip Balm..
That's quite the mouthful! However, despite the long name this is certainly a product to try. The lip balms from Chain Bridge come in a couple of flavours that you can see on the Chain Bridge Website but I picked up the Lavender flavour as I'm obsessed with the smell.
All chain bridge lip balms are natural products and come in a little glass jar with a pretty vintage style label.



Being a lover of natural beauty I was eager to give this a try, and I can safely say I wasn't disappointed, the formula is thick and nourishing (much like Reve de Miel) and can be layered on thick for an overnight treatment or applied sparingly during the day.
If you are a lip licker (I'm not but sometimes I catch a taste of whatever balm I have on) the taste is sweet and pleasant.
The price point is amazing £3.25 is an absolute steal for such a high quality lip balm.



Overall I have to say I can't recommend this product enough and extra brownie points for supporting a British business and for me, a local business.



I hope you enjoyed this little review today, what are your favourite local businesses?

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig