Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Life Update - Return to Blogging


Hello Everyone!

Sparkles of Light has been a bit empty of late, sometimes life takes over and - before you know it - weeks have gone by!
I am going to return to working hard on my blog again (despite STILL not having internet) and I have a few exciting posts in the pipeline, but first, here's a little update as to what I've been up to whilst away from the internet world.




Firstly, the main reason I've been MIA, I have moved house, not just a little move but I've moved hundreds of miles from my last home, this is my 3rd house in a year! But this one is mine, mortgage and all so I have been getting all my stuff in, sorting out what I don't want to keep anymore (I've downsized from a 3 floor house to a 2 bedroom teeny cottage) so that has taken a LOT of work.

Secondly has been the decorating - I've been wearing a uniform of grubby clothes, paint and wallpaper paste, and don't even get me started on the perils of fitting a carpet! Next time I think ill just pay the extra pennies and let the professionals fit it, especially on the staircase.

Thirdly I have been sight seeing. Having moved from the city to the countryside there have been loads of new sights to see, from castles to hills and seaside to farms there have been many days out.

Finally there has been a mix of learning to garden, looking after my little one, complaining about the lack of internet, complaining about the lack of mobile signal, complaining that my bigger dog insists on seeing bees as intruders and eating them! But mainly it has been a labour of love and continues to be so as there is still so much to do and I can't see me getting it all finished anytime soon but I am excited to carry on.

So to any of you that made it to the end of this post, I hope you enjoyed this little life update and I am looking forward to getting back into posting.

Toodles xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig