Wednesday, 7 May 2014

The Owl and the Pussycat - OOTD


Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD is a cosy one, I woke up to darkness, I thought it was still night, no, it was just pouring down and freezing so I decided the only way to get through was with a big comfy jumper.



I went for this oversized cat jumper I picked up from TK Maxx, it's super comfy and super warm.



I accessorised with an oversized statement necklace, keeping the animal theme going I picked an owl necklace. I love owls and I have noticed they seem to be popping up all over lately so naturally I have been adding to my collection quite a bit,



Makeup will be minimum today, just some tarte mineral foundation and my new favourite Revlon lipstick that I mentioned here.



What I wore:

Jumper: TK Maxx
Leggings: Topshop
Necklace:Majique Jewellery*
Shoes: Primark

Hope you liked this OOTD!
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig