Monday, 19 May 2014

OOTD - Long Sunny Days

Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD is what I wore over the weekend whilst enjoying the sunshine!





It was my first foray into Harem pants and I have to say, I don't know why I have held off so long, these blew my usual skinny jeans out of the water in terms of comfort and ease to wear, now I know 'fashion' and 'comfort' aren't really supposed to be coupled together, but sometimes you need a comfy day!
The weather was beautiful and meant that I didn't need a cardigan outside which means one thing - SUMMER IS HERE!!!! - cue rain and thunder now that I'm excited for some sunshine.



I wore a longline turquoise detail necklace to jazz up the look, but other than that this was a pretty low maintenance outfit, I didn't even wear any makeup as it was all a bit warm so this outfit literally took 5 mins to throw together.

What I Wore:
Shirt: Primark
Trousers: Next
Necklace: Majique Jewellery*
Shoes: Primark

Hope you enjoyed the post.
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love your trousers they do look so comfy! Such a gorgeous necklace as well, I'm so happy summer is *touch wood* finally here!! Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, next has some lovely items in this summer :) xx

      Delete
  2. I can't resist me some patterned trousers! Cute summery look :)

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sunny weekends! I think you nailed fashionable and comfortable in your look! Love your glasses!

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig