Tuesday, 13 May 2014

My All Time Reds


Hello Everyone!

Today's post is about my favourite reds (and reddy pinks as with the blush!)



Red has long been a favourite colour of mine, I like how a splash of such a daring colour can make you seem really confident (even if it is a fib!).
At this time of year, reds tend to take a back seat, everything goes pastel and coral - which I love too by the way, but I still can't quite overlook one of my go-to colours in favour of seasonal trends.
Red is a classic, it doesn't go out of fashion!



My top picks are the items in the picture above, they are:
Sleek - Blush by Three in the shade Sweet Cheeks.
MAC - Viva Glam 1
L'oreal - Color Riche Lipstick in shade 461 Scarlett Creme.
Urban Decay - Super Saturated Lip Gloss in the shade '
Theodora'
Red Bracelets from Majique Jewellery*
Sugarpill - Eyeshadow in the shade Love+
Ciaté - Nail Polish in the shade Dangerous Affair

What are your takes on red? Do you love it all year round like I do?

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love a classic red lip, although I don't seem to pull off anything else that's red...But I really want to try the red lipstick from L'oreal!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I think red suits most people it's such a good colour xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig