Friday, 9 May 2014

Lady With Pale Legs - OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD involves dressing like a lady and some seriously pale legs that I hadn't noticed till editing these pics and by then it was too late.
So now I've pointed out the elephant in the room (or should I say milk bottle) lets move on shall we :)



I love a bit of ladylike fashion now and then, I particularly love a nice midi skirt, I just always feel more classy in a full skirt, channelling my inner Kate Middleton.
I opted for a classic English style tweed skirt and styled that over a white lace bodycon dress and popped on my trusty nude heels.




With this look I didn't want to add too many accessories as I wanted to overall outfit to have a classic feel. I decided to go for a simple silver look bracelet with a little heart on it as a subtle detail.



I wore my oversized glasses from specspost and went with minimal makeup, just a swipe of Revlon lipgloss.
My hair was still curly from the night before (See that OOTD here) so I swept it into a side pony to keep it back but still see the curls.



My handbag is monochrome with quilting detailing to compliment the overall look.



What I Wore:
Lace dress: H&M
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Primark
Glasses: Specspost
Bracelet: Majique Jewellery*
Handbag: Prinark

Hope you enjoyed the look today.
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is so beautiful. I would really love that skirt! I've been meaning to get one that length for quite some time.
    Jasmine xo | www.rabbitwoodblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) asos do some lovely ones xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig