Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Colour Pop OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD post is a little colour pop - again! I do love wearing brights.
One colour combo I really love is navy blue with mustard yellow, it's a classic 'go-to' for me, probably in the same way a lot of people reach for monochrome!



I liked how the dress featured bright flowers that went well with the yellow cardigan and pulled the outfit together in my opinion. The whole outfit felt very ready for some summer sunshine but being Scotland, it was also covered up enough to keep me warm.



For jewellery I went with a gold theme to go with the mustard yellow, I love how gold and mustard go together so I picked a simple wishbone necklace and finished the look with a quirky owl bangle which had a further pop of colour.





For makeup I was wearing my new picks from the MAC Proenza Schouler Collection that you can read about by clicking the link.



What I Wore:

Cardigan: H&M
Dress: Primark
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: Charmed Ivy
Bangle: Majique Jewellery*

Hope you enjoyed this OOTD post - what are your 'go-to' colours?

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the colour and pattern of the dress. This outfit looks really good together
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig