Thursday, 8 May 2014

Birthday Night Out - OOTD


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm showing you a little OOTD from my friend's birthday night out.



I picked a simple outfit that was quick and easy to put together for an evening of good food and non alcoholic cocktails all before returning home to pop our babies to bed and snuggle with a cuppa and a good book.
I love catching up with old friends as being mummies now it's easy for weeks and months to slip by without even realising!



I kept my makeup very simple, I used a Revlon colour balm for a pink tint to my lips and my elf concealer. I finished off the look with a spot of my YSL mascara and that was that. I loosely curled my hair before brushing it out to get a more wavy curl than the tight spiral curls I had immediately after styling.




For accessories I picked a turquoise, long-line necklace to add a bit of a bright clash to my hot pink dress. I like how the gold compliments the warm tone of the dress but the pendant stands out as a statement piece.
As many of you will know by now, I love colour clashing and brightness!



What I Wore:
Dress: George at Asda
Necklace: Majique Jewellery*
Shoes: Primark

What do you wear for an evening out? Do you enjoy getting home as much as going out too?

Toodles xxx

*PRSample
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig