Sunday, 13 April 2014

Your New Holy Grail Conclealer - Elf Maximum Coverage

Hello Everyone!

Today's post is an exciting one for me, a 'Holy Grail' post.
I'm not one to throw this title around, I appreciate good products, I love trying new products and often I find products I feel like I have been missing in my life, but this product here is a one you NEED in your life.



Elf Maximum Coverage Conclealer.
An oil free formula that is designed to be buildable coverage for face and body, this little bottle claims to cover birthmarks, scars, dark circles, blemishes and more.
Being the mother of a toddler I have missed out on a lot of sleep and my eye bags can sometimes be a little out of control but this gets the job done!




Wear time is excellent, I get a full days wear with no creasing or fading and I have to say, I am in love.
You only need a tiny bit as a little goes a long way so this bottle will last me quite some time.

The added bonus? It's only £3.95! Bargain!
Pick it up here.

Have you tried this little wonder?
What ELF products would you recommend?

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great post .. I want to try this so much but every time i look its always sold out.. Hopefully I will get it soon I do keep checking.

    Gemma
    lookinglovelyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, oh I hope you can get hold of it soon I love it, I can't imagine. It using it now xx

      Delete
  2. This looks AMAZING! Will definitely be getting this, hopefully I'll like it as well :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you will like it it's so good x

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looks amazing! Really want to give this a try :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you pick one up :) x

      Delete
  4. That looks amazing perfect skin xx

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - such a great product x

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig