Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Powder Scarves Wishlist

Hello Everyone!

Today I have a little wishlist post for you today, I have been browsing online during my spending ban and lusting over some really beautiful products resulting in various wishlists and me crying into the screen showing my empty bank account....

However, if you lucky enough not to be on a spending ban, you might be interested in some of these beauties from Powder Scarves.
I already own two gorgeous scarves from Powder and you can see the review post I wrote here (please note that the OOTD post linked for the Monica scarf has now been taken down due to my images being stolen).

Starting off with a gorgeous little summery scarf called Cottage Garden in Lavender Print.

Powder Scarves Review


Having recently bought a little cottage this called to me, added to that is my love for all things Lavender and I was hooked in!  This will be a gorgeous little spring scarf.

Second up we have 'Polly', the name of this scarf is bittersweet for me, I recently had to have my beloved dog put to sleep and her name was Polly, true to its beautiful name this is a beautiful wintery scarf to see you through the cool days of spring.

Powder Scarves Review


I like the colour Grey/Stone as I think that colour combination looks mysterious and classy.

Next we have 'Cherry Blossom' in the colour ivory.

Powder Scarves Review


Spring to me is all about the Cherry Blossom tree and this scarf beautifully shows off one of my favourite elements of spring, it is so delicate and girly looking I just love it.

Moving on to another beauty by the name of 'Caitlin' in the colour 'Berry Mix'.

Powder Scarves Review


Although this is quite a deep wintery coloured scarf I think it would still be workable in spring, especially if you go for an evening meal (April weather is pretty cold at night). Rock this with a vampy berry lip and you're good to go.

'Jemima' is a beauty not to be missed.

Powder Scarves Review


A bright, summery, infinity scarf that would add a pop of colour to any outfit. Personally I think this would be lovely for walks along the beach on a breezy evening. The colour is very on trend with the colour of the year 2014 being a bright pink colour so this is not only a gorgeous piece but very 'now'.

Next in line is 'Capri'. Capri comes in 3 colours but I like the pale pink colour best.

Powder Scarves Review


Made from viscose and polyester, this is a scarf that will be bouncy and comfortable to wear bringing colour and texture to an everyday outfit.

Finally we have a wild card here in the shape of 'Bette'.

Powder Scarves Review


They say the most confident of us are the ones that wear hats, that would certainly be true in this instance as this is quite a statement hat, the mustard colour is one of my favourite colours for its nod to vintage. Although not available yet, it is there for pre-order. Are you confident enough to rock this look?

There we have it! I would like to point out that this is not a sponsored post in any way I simply want to show you what I have been lusting after.
Have you ever tried powder scarves?

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Polly is lovely, but I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! Lots of love xxx

    Carrie xx

    carriebrighton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and it is a lovely scarf xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig