Thursday, 24 April 2014

Posh Bathing - Grace Cole Boutique


Hello Everyone!

Today we are talking about a lovely collection from Grace Cole called 'Boutique'.
The word 'Boutique' for me conjures up images of luxury, anything calling itself 'Boutique' needs to be a bit special, and this range didn't let me down.



I was sent a bottle of Grapefruit, Lime and Mint Bath Soak to try, the scents are really special, with combinations such as Orchid, Amber and Incense, Wild Fig and Pink Cedar and Vanilla Blush and Peony amongst others.

The packaging is really nice, it looks luxe and wouldn't be out of place in a boutique hotel in London.



These products are designed to be relaxing, moisturising and deliver a little tranquility to your bathroom, i like the addition of honey in the ingredients as honey is a natural moisturiser and I've been on a bit of a honey kick lately!

I found this bubble bath to smell really fresh and clean, it certainly was a relaxing and enjoyable scent.
I have quite sensitive skin but I wasn't irritated by this product at all so that's a thumbs up from me.

This range doesn't stop at bubble baths, there are body creams, body butters, hand creams, hand washes and shower gels all in a tempting array of scents, I'd certainly love to try more from the range soon, particularly from the Vanilla Blush and Peony range. Have a look at the full range here.

What do you think? Would you like to pick any of these up? What scent would you pick?

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig