Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Pick of the Brights


Hello Everyone!

So the summer is well and truly on the way, I've just spent a good hour in the garden pulling weeds and other green fingered goodness and the sunshine was actually making me hot!
This got me thinking, what better time to do a summer brights post than now?



Here is a little collection of some of my favourite brights for the start of summer.
The bright coral fabric is my favourite summer oversized pull-over, perfect for making sure you don't get too chilly (it is England after all!) and adds a bright pop of colour.
You can see me wearing this in my OOTD here.

Next up we have this gorgeous coral blush from Paul & Joe, I was originally drawn to this because of the beautiful packaging but the blush inside is beautiful and perfect for summer, I won't go on too long about this as I have a detailed review of The Paul and Joe Powder here so have a look if you want to see more.



What is summer without accessories? I love how accessories can change the feel of an outfit and this bracelet is perfect for bringing a splash of colour to any outfit, I like to wear this with a less colourful outfit such as a black strappy top and denim shorts to make sure the eyes are drawn to the bracelet, you can see this bracelet on the Majique Jewellery* Website.



Summery nails are a must for me to get me in the mood for fun in the sun, I've gone for two pink colours as I'm loving pink and coral at the moment, one from L'oreal called 'Sassy Pink' and the 50th Anniversary of Superdrug Barry M Polish that combines both colour and glitz, what's not to love?



Last up is a recent purchase from Revlon, their new lipstick in the colour in 'Carnival Samba' a gorgeous coral orange that looks scary in the tube but applies with a sheer wash of colour that is really complimentary and makes the orange trend so much easier to wear.



There we have it, what are your must-haves for getting you in the summer mood?
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The revlon lipstick looks lovely, the colour is just perfect for summer! Lovely post! x

    http://anyamaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my new favourite lipstick it's beautiful it's part of the new Revlon summer collection xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig