Friday, 18 April 2014

Pastel Flowers -OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD post is all about the traditional spring pastels and ditsy florals.



I went with a pretty blue sleeveless top with white floral detailing, paired with some distressed and ripped jeans, ripped jeans were all over the spring 2014 catwalks from designers such as Marques Almeida and Ashish... However, as I don't have a movie star budget, mine are from River Island.



For jewellery I went with a long-line pendant style necklace with a pastel flower ball. Pastels are always a firm favourite in spring bit I love them all year round if I'm honest.



What I wore:
Top: Next
Jeans: River Island
Necklace: Majique Jewellery*

How are you getting ready for spring? Do you prefer the girly floral trend or the louder flower prints we are seeing this year?

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig