Thursday, 17 April 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink - OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Another little OOTD post for you today.

"On Wednesdays We Wear Pink"



This year is the 10th Anniversary of one of my all-time favourite movies, Mean Girls!
I can't believe it has been 10 years! I feel old... But moving on, I couldn't resist this Mean Girls inspired slogan t-shirt.



I styled this top with a chunky knit cardigan and some skinny jeans to keep the casual look going but couldn't resist adding some little nude heels to compliment the look.



Jewellery wise I went with an oversized statement ring that catches the light beautifully and then finished the look with a pink satchel, it was Wednesday after all.



What I wore:
Top: In Love With Fashion
Jeans: Primark
Chunky Knit: ASOS
Shoes: Primark
Ring: Majique Jewellery*
Bag: ASOS

What do you think? Did you love Mean Girls first time round like I did? Are you also feeling ancient now?

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you it was a PR Sample I really like it xx

      Delete
  2. Hi lovely, great post!

    I've nominated you for a fashion bloggers competition!

    http://victoriason.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/clothes-i-simply-cant-live-without-rare.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to own that tshirt hahah it's brilliant. Also that bag is gorgeous

    Lauren - Makeup By Lauren Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, looking back I should have got a smaller size but I'm hoping the whole baggy look comes back in lol xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig