Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Nails of the Day - Summer Nights


Hello Everyone!

Today's post is a little NOTD post I thought I would share with you.



Black nails isn't a look I rock often anymore (now I'm over my teenage gothic stage) but combined with the glitter on these nails I think it steers it away from gothic and into something I'm more familiar with these days - sparkles!



I thought I needed a big statement ring to compliment the sparkle action on my fingers so I picked this gorgeous rainbow stone ring from Majique Jewellery* which I think complimented the whole bling look.
I did this before an evening meal out to add a little glam to my outfit.



I used nail polish and glitter from Flashmob Cosmetics*, a more detailed review will be coming soon so keep an eye out for that but suffice to say, I really like the overall look.




I used the black base coat and then sprinkled an orange toned glitter over the top, as it dried it looked more greeny coloured which was strange but very pretty, I then used a topcoat to seal it all in, the below pic is before I cleaned up the excess glitter - be warned, it gets everywhere!



What do you think of this overall look? Would you wear it?

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the look! I've never heard of that brand, so I reckon we don't have it in the states :( Love the ring also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a new brand so you might see them soon :) xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig