Tuesday, 22 April 2014

My Girl's Night Out Must-Haves


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm talking about my essentials for a good night out.

It's not very often I get my glad rags on these days - you're more likely to find me reading blogs in front of a fire sipping on a camomile tea, however, when the occasion does pop up, the first thing you will find me obsessing over is the outfit.

Personally for me, I feel a bit too old to pull on a short skirt and heels of my teenage days, so now I opt for dressy but still covered up.



I went for an oversized silky vest in a light baby pink colour, leggings (a staple for me) and some nude heels (yes another staple)
Accessories wise I went for simple with an oversized statement pendant necklace and a hair tie on my wrist (incase of an emergency!)

Next up comes hair and makeup, I love getting ready for a night out, I enjoy being able to get away with dark shadow and dramatic lashes.
I blow dried my hair and then went with the following:



Naked 3 was a must, the pink toned shades went with the pink top I had chosen and I finally got to use those darker colours in the palette!
My Tarte mineral foundation is a firm favourite too, good coverage without feeling like you are wearing makeup, I've been using this almost daily since I picked it up.
My L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara (which I've previously spoken about here) is still a top favourite, layered up it quickly builds a false lash look without the need for actual false lashes.
Elf Maximum Coverage Concealer - my holy grail concealer that I have been going crazy for, read the review here.
Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer, I can't get enough of this little duo, expect to see a very happy review soon.
Lorac liquid liner: I got this in a set when I bought my Lorac Pro Palette at Xmas time and I have been loving it, it is basically a pen style liquid liner but super black and it stays put.
Christian Breton lipgloss - a lovely pink lipgloss that isn't sticky or uncomfortable to wear.




Finally I like to pre book a taxi for getting home after a night out, that way you know what time they will be there and you can avoid all those mini-cab nasties and be safety conscious. It doesn't do to just be hopping into any old taxi girls!
UGO have a cab-finder app for you to have a look at and get yourself a Taxi Quote so that you can have a fun night out without the worry after.

What I Wore:

Top: ASOS
Leggings: Topshop
Heels: Primark
Necklace: Majique Jewellery*

Hope you enjoyed the post today - stay safe and enjoy your future nights out :)

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
*Sponsored Post
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look beautiful! Love the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love getting the chance to dress up a little now and then xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig