Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Lets Go To The Tennis - Courtside Style


Hello Everyone!

Today we are talking about Courtside Style, a new one on Sparkles of Light, but with it being that time of year when the tennis season begins and my mother pretends to watch the game and not the men, I thought it would be nice to put together a couple of outfit choices that I would wear if I was going to be cheering Andy Murray on (politely and with ladylike poise of course)

So today lets pretend we are at Aegon Tennis and lets get cracking.

First up we have this nice little 'Cut Out Floral Shift Dress' from Topshop



I loved the embellishment on this dress and thought it would look very pretty with the 'Engraved Cuff Pack' bracelets from Topshop too.
For shoes I thought some flats would look nice so I went for these 'Maya Cut Out Point Shoes' (Topshop) and finished off the outfit with some Topshop sunnies called 'Angular Cateye Sunglasses'

Total Spend: £143.50

For the next outfit I went with an 'Off The Shoulder Monochrome Frill Jumpsuit' from Topshop.



I thought some gold accessories would really make this outfit perfect so I opted for some little gold sandals (Gold Flat Sandals by KG - Topshop) and a gold statement necklace (Geometric Flower Necklace - Topshop) finally finishing off with some Topshop sunglasses called 'Penny Metal Arm Sunglasses'.

Total Spend: £128.50

Finally, my third outfit is the rock-star wages one, I went browsing designer items and popped together a little (expensive) outfit.



This dress is beautiful, it is the 'Ruffled Crepe Dress' by ChloƩ and would look gorgeous as a ladylike tennis dress. I paired it with some gorgeous flats by Christian Louboutin called 'Body Strass Embellished Mesh Point-Toe Flats'. For jewellery I thought a colourful bracelet would play up to the colour on the ruffles of the ChloƩ dress so I went for this '18-karat Gold Multi-Stone Bracelet' by Pippa Small, finally I finished the outfit with Miu Miu's 'Embellished Cat-Eye Acetate Sunglasses'.

Total Spend: £5,190

Which outfit would you pick?
What would you wear to the Tennis?

Toodles xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig