Thursday, 24 April 2014

Let's Go To The Park - OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD is a little casual outfit to wear to the park.



The weather has been so hot and sunny here lately it's been almost law that I should be out in it enjoying every minute before the coldness comes back and so we took my little doggy out to the park so she could go chase all the other puppies and come back spent!



In nice weather I like to wear a pretty dress as it makes me feel so summery and feminine, it still hasn't been quite hot enough to lose the trusty old leggings but soon as the summer hits they will be coming out to play!
I like to keep accessories to a minimum, after all, Coco Chanel did say you should look in a mirror before you leave the house and remove one accessory before you go, it doesn't do to be draped in gold (Kanye - I'm talking to you here!)



I chose to wear some comfy flats for pottering around the park (and so I could run after the puppy whenever she tried to get into anyone's picnic, car, handbag, kissing session.......) and I liked the contrast of the white shoes against the black leggings.



For my main accessory I went with this colourful bracelet that matched the colours on my dress and a pair of sunglasses.



What I Wore:
Sunglasses: SpecsPost
Dress: New Look
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Cardigan: H&M
Bracelet: Majique Jewellery*

How do you spend your lazy warm days?

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig