Wednesday, 23 April 2014

It's Alright to be Bright - OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today I went off to visit a castle (as you do) and I decided that although I wanted to be comfy and casual, I also wanted to be bright and cheerful for hunting among the ruins.



With pink being this year's colour I decided this was the perfect time to whip out my brightest pink top to go along with my pink converse shooooz I love.



I added a bright, chunky necklace to further rev up the colour. Chunky necklaces aren't usually my thing, I normally choose a classic style of necklace but something about the unique look of this necklace called to me...



As the day got cooler I layered up with my favourite army style jacket from Michael Kors.



What I wore:
Top: Primark
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Schuh
Jacket: Michael Kors
Necklace: Majique Jewellery*

What do you wear for a day sightseeing?
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like to wear simple dresses & tights sightseeing so that I'm less likely to trip or get caught up.That necklace looks really cute and different,it goes perfect with the pink! xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) and yes I also love a dress and tights/leggings combo for sightseeing, and a nice scarf too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig