Monday, 21 April 2014

Garden Tea Party - OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD is featuring a little dress I reviewed here.



I had a little garden party (making the most of the lovely spring weather we have been having here), garden parties are best served with a classy little day dress and plenty of sunshine!



I decided to keep the accessories to a minimum and go with some pretty clip on earrings that colour matched my dress (I don't have pierced ears) and some nude heels.




What I wore:
Dress: AngelEye*
Shoes: Primark
Earrings: Majique Jewellery*

I loved flouncing around my garden dressed up playing hostess for a day, what about you? Do you ever decide to have a dress up day just because you can?
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig