Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Flowers in the Garden - OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today's post is a little OOTD.

Flowers in the garden.



Spring trends are all about flowers, it is a recurring theme we see every year, this year however, we have seen the trend for ditsy and girly floral design being pushed aside for slightly more 'in your face' florals.
Now I'm not one to go head to toe in petals and stems as showcased on some of the spring 2014 catwalks, but I am partial to a bit of mother nature's charm so I decided to bring the floral with a bold, 'in your face' statement necklace, followed up by a flower pint body suit under a bright pink, oversized jumper.



I kept the denim simple with a pair of dark skinny jeans but to keep the tough floral look going I wore heeled military boots.... And my puppy came too.




Makeup wise I went with tried and tested spring looks of girly and neutral with just a dusting of MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow and a slick of Maybelline Gloss to keep everything fresh and feminine.



What I Wore:
Necklace: Majique jewellery*
Jumper: TK Maxx
Jeans: Primark
Body Suit: New Look
Shoes: New Look

Hope you enjoyed this post, what do you think of this season's florals?

Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig