Friday, 25 April 2014

Be The Change - OOTD

Hello Everyone!

Today's OOTD is a little different as it is more about the feel of the day than the actual outfit itself.



It started with a motivational quote "Be The Change", I had heard this quote floating around and I have to say - it captured my imagination. You see, it is all well and good to spend our days complaining about the things we don't like, but at the end of it all, we have to try and change things for ourselves - essentially - be the change!



So that is what my life is about, being happy and being that change, however little it might be on a day to day basis but knowing that you are making a difference to your own life is very rewarding.



I hope you enjoyed this little OOTD with a difference and I hope you didn't find this too preachy, but next time you want to complain, just stop and think, could you be the change?




What I wore:
Sunglasses: SpecsPost
Scarf: H&M
Dress: Primark
Leggings: New Look
Wellies: Hunter
Bracelet: Majique Jewellery

So, how are you being the change?
Toodles xxx


*PR Sample

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig