Sunday, 23 March 2014

Sugarhill Boutique Birdie Dress


Hello Everyone!

Today I am showing you the most stunning dress from Sugarhill Boutique - a British fashion company situated in Brighton. They pride themselves on creating high quality, beautifully designed garments at high street prices. They incorporate exclusive hand drawn designs into their easy to wear, shape flattering pieces and the result is some seriously gorgeous additions to you wardrobe.



Sugarhill Boutique


This year is the year of the dress for me, after a large wardrobe overhaul I have began restocking my sad and lonely rails with many dresses, this one is my newest additions, and I have to say, it is one of my favourite items in my wardrobe.
When it turned up at my house I thought the way it was wrapped was really nice, in a bright cornflower blue package with the brand logo on the front, it was almost a shame to open it!

Sugarhill Boutique


Let's start with the design, the bird design is beautiful, I love how soft and feminine the look is with a nod to vintage yet presented in a modern way. The cut of the dress is a classic, fitted cut with a concealed size zip, the dress gives you a classic hourglass shape which makes me feel womanly and pretty.

Sugarhill Boutique

Sugarhill Boutique
The material is 100% polyester so needs to be washed on a cold wash, it has a pretty sweetheart neck style that gives it a classy and ladylike finish.
In my opinion this could be a casual day dress or a summer wedding dress depending on the accessories you pair it with which is rare in a dress as they are usually either obviously more day or occasion style, this means you could convince someone to buy it for you by explaining you will wear it for every occasion! (It's worth a try ladies).
The link to this dress is here, and I think this will sell out fast so if you want one, make sure you get it before it does!

Sugarhill Boutique


I hope you liked this review, have you bought anything from Sugarhill Boutique before?
Let me know what you think in the comments.
Toodles xxx

Sugarhill Boutique banner

*PR Sample
SHARE:

2 comments

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig