Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Kate Spade Watch Dupe


Hello Everyone!

Today I am going to be showing you a little dupe I have found for a Kate Spade watch.
If you aren't familiar with Kate Spade she is an American designer and pretty expensive, I have been lusting over this watch for months:

Kate Spade Watch Dupe


The only problem is it is £195... Pretty expensive for a watch that might end up in the dishwasher or down the loo (I have a one year old baby, I'm not a maniac that throws my own belongings down the loo)
Still I've been lusting away wondering if I should save up and get it or if I should kiss goodbye to its beauty.... In the end, neither!

I was pottering around Sainsbury's today and I found this:

Kate Spade Watch Dupe


And it was only £12! Now I know it's not a 100% exact match but it's pretty damn close and for the difference of a gold face instead white face and the name Kate Spade missing, I think I can cope with that for a saving of £183.

What do you think?
Do you have the real Kate Spade watch?

You can get the real deal from Selfridges by clicking the link, or pop down to your local Sainsbury's and check out the watches there.

Toodles :) xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I would like to buy Kate Spade watch of dark Brown strap at some sensible rates. Please help out and recommend some online sites which deliver products on time.

    Kate Spade watches

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig