Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Accessories Week - Majique Jewellery Part 3


Hello Everyone!

Today I am finishing up accessories week with a 3rd piece from Majique Jewellery that I was sent for review.
Another statement piece in a bright yellow colour, I love yellow... I own a few yellow bags, tops, jumpers etc so I was quite taken by the colour of this from the start.



At first it looks like a stacked set of bangles but when you open the clasp, it folds out into one long line and ends up looking like a necklace.
This to me was a bit strange as I've not had a bracelet that folds out before. Personally I would have preferred it to have been set as a bracelet but it will be handy for size adjusting for different size wrists as you can wrap it around more or less depending on your particular preferences.




The bracelet has a little bit of gold detailing (in chain links and a gold coin on the clasp link) and a general boho feel, it is a very summery accessory and would go well stacked with contrasting colour bangles and a few pretty rings.



You can pick up this wrap around bracelet for £8 from the Majique Jewellery Website by clicking the link.



What do you think of this little item? Do you go boho in summer?
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig