Tuesday, 18 February 2014

WalG Fashion OOTD and Review


Hello Everyone!
Today's review is about a London based clothing company called WalG.

walg fashion

WalG is a young label that offers a good mix of day and evening wear with an edgy but classy feel, you may have seen them in Topshop as they are branching out into high street stores.
Browsing the website I saw a fair few items I would love to get my paws on but the item I do have is the Theodora Wrap Coat. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this coat, I popped it on to show my hubby and as I walked into the room I was greeted with a 'wow!' That ladies, that is how I know I'm on to a winner.



The cut of this coat is gorgeous and really flatters a woman's figure, I'm talking a real woman figure too, not the sort of figure fashion often tries to tell us we need to be. I love the way it accentuates my waist and gives me a smart/casual look.




The lightweight material of this coat makes it perfect for chilled out shopping or coffee with a friend, it features an oversized collar and is cut in a really flattering waterfall style.




I paired this coat with a pair of black skinnies, a plain white t-shirt and some khaki, heeled military boots. I keep the outfit simple as I think the jacket is statement enough and I wanted it to be the main focus of my outfit. I had my hair in a messy bed head style because I think with the tailoring andthe  heels, perfectly groomed hair wouldn't go with the casual vibe I was going for.




What do you think? How would you wear this jacket?

Have a look at the WalG website and let me know what you are lusting after, here is a little wish list I made after some browsing:



Hope you enjoyed the review,

Toodles xxx

PR Sample



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. that coat looks absolutely lovely on you! I can tell why you love it so much! so flattering.
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig