Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Tartan Nails

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone,
Different post for you all today, a little bit of nail art.



Whilst browsing Pinterest I came across some very arty nail tutorials, now I'm no artist and I'm not very experienced in nail art, I'm more if a one colour type girl, however, these tartan nails were so cute I couldn't resist giving them a try.



If you are better at nail art than me, chances are you will come out with a neater version than I did.
Feel free to use any colours you have, I didn't use any special ones except my Naked base coat by Urban Decay.

If you do give these a go please leave a link I would love to see how yours turn out!
Toodles xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. this looks amazing! I might give that a go at some point. I love tartan!
    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait to try it with more colours :) xx

      Delete
  2. These look fab, I'm a huge Tartan fan, not sure I can manage it though, I'm terrible at Nail Art! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was my first attempt, it actually wSnt that hard till I got to using my left hand lol xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE these! They remind me of the Burberry print! Very, very classy and elegant!
    Thank you for sending me your link yesterday during #bbloggers chat! ♥b

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig