Monday, 24 February 2014

Rockin Claws Nail Art from House of Wonderland


Hello Everyone!
Today's post is featuring House of Wonderland - an independent British company owned by Tessa Shearer and features artwork from Tessa herself along with collaborations inspired by Japanese design, vintage design, pop art and the tastes of her two young children.
House of Wonderland offers limited edition jewellery, handbags, house wares, temporary tattoos and nail transfers to name a few.
Today I am showing you some nail transfers sent to me by House of Wonderland to try.



These nail transfers are easy to use, you simply select the design you want, cut it out and soak it for a few seconds in warm water. After that the imagine slides off and you can place it on your nail to create an easy but unique nail art look.
After I placed these on my nails, I let them dry and then went over with a clear top coat of nail varnish to keep everything locked in place.

I was instantly drawn to the bird design transfers, the flying birds and the open cages with the word 'Free' in there too really spoke to me and I couldn't wait to try them.
I picked a light blue base colour to remind me of the colour of the sky on a summer day to compliment the birds (I used a limited edition Essie polish from the spring 2013 collection but any old blue would work)
This was the finished look:



I really liked how this look turned out and I had a few people ask to take a closer look at my nails too so I enjoyed showing them off.
You can have a look at the House of Wonderland nail transfers here and you could get yourself some 'Rockin Claws'



Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Aw these are lovely! Never tried nails transfers before!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had tried them years ago when I got some free with a magazine as a teen but these are a much prettier design than the ones from smash hits magazine lol xx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing and seem so easy to do. I've not tried nail transfers before but they sound great!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were super easy, if I didn't mess them up then anyone can do it lol xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig