Thursday, 27 February 2014

Accessories Week - Majique Jewellery Review Part 2


Hello Everyone!
It is still accessories week here on Sparkles of Light and today I'm showing you another lovely bracelet I was sent by Majique Jewellery.
Part of their new Summer 2014 Collection, I think this is a cute little piece to add to your wardrobe.



The nautical trend is set to hit again soon but 2014 is all about bright colours, in particular, pink. This makes this bracelet bang on trend as it combines both trends with its nautical design but instead of the traditional red, white or blue rope detailing, we have a bright hot pink.

This bracelet is a clasp fastening so it's easy to adjust size... Handy if like me you have skinny wrists that nothing seems to fit... Wish my thighs had the same problem but that's a whole other post...



Coming in at a budget savvy price of £5, I think it is 100% worth the money as it is so pretty with the print rope entwined with the gold look links. I don't have anything else similar to this and it catches the eye well, I can't wait to wear this more in summer.
Click here to view this on the website.



What do you think of this interesting adaptation of the nautical trend? Would you wear this or is the bright pink a no go for you?
Toodles xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love that it is easy to adjust I have small wrists as well and get annoyed by sliding and jinggling up and down my arm

    
Emma | With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate how hard it is to get things to fit! Xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig