Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Accessories Week - Majique Jewellery Review

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!

Today I am showing you a gorgeous bracelet by Majique Jewellery, a British brand known for unique style and design. They offer a wide range of modern jewellery with something for all tastes, which is important as jewellery helps you to express your personality.

I was sent a few pieces to try out, one of which is this gorgeous 3 knot bangle set from the Summer 2014 Collection.



This is a set of three bracelets in a silver, gold and rose gold finish. I was drawn to this as I am loving rose gold at the minute and with the addition of the other two colours I think this comes together nicely as a statement piece.



As a set of three, the intention will be to wear these as a stack all together on the wrist, however, if you want a more toned down look, each bangle could easily be worn as a single item and still look really pretty.



I personally have been wearing these as a stack and I have to say I am loving how they look together, for something so easy to throw on they really add a little something extra to your wardrobe. Due to the 3 different finishes, these will suit all skin times too which is nice as I tend to be super pale in winter then tan easily in summer so I like pieces that compliment that rather than looking better at certain times of the year.



What do you think of this bangle? Have you got anything similar?
Toodles xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig