Thursday, 30 January 2014

Miss Luxe: Women's Clothing Review

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!

Today's review is of Miss Luxe: Women's Clothing.

Miss Luxe is an online store selling women's clothing, accessories, footwear and beauty items with a mixture of branded, unbranded and own label fashion.
A lot of the pieces you see on the website are very unique and everything has a fun, vibrant feel about it.

Unlike a lot of clothing shops, Miss Luxe offers an array of items that will suit many different personality types with a nice mix of casual and dressy.
One thing I noticed when browsing the website is that they feature models of various dress sizes (without the dreaded 'plus size' logo next to it!) and of various ethnic backgrounds. This makes the website so much more user friendly as I know I get put off sometimes by the usual size 0 models featured by some brands.

The two items I have from Miss Luxe are both knitware (I have a weakness for knitware)
First up is the Grey Tiger Jumper.
This jumper is incredibly soft, and although the tiger design might not be for everyone, I love a statement knit.



I wear this with skinny jeans and flats for a casual yet on trend look day to day and I have been complimented by a few people when wearing this jumper so that makes me love it more.
The tiger print has a slight sparkle to it too, and you don't get a blog name like 'Sparkles of Light' without loving a bit of shimmer!



You can see this jumper on the website by clicking this link. Also I should mention that it is available in other colours too.

The second item I have is the Aztec Print Fringed Cardigan.
I can't tell you how comfy this cardigan is, I love the Aztec print and the blanketed look of this when worn which is again, really on trend this winter.



I pair this with black leggings and a plain t-shirt with a bright handbag. This would make a great travel cardigan, snug enough to keep you warm but still fashionable enough to look good with little work.



You can see this cardigan by clicking this link.

Currently Miss Luxe are offering 20% off any online orders with the code Treat20 so don't miss out on that if you see something you like.

And finally here is a little wishlist of other things I love on their website so you can get a quick feel for what else is on offer. *note these pics are not mine I took them from the website*



Is there anything you like? Let me know!
Toodles! xxx

*PR Sample
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love that tiger jumper so much! And I want that cream skirt as well ♥
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's rally nice isn't it, they have no many things I want x

      Delete
  2. I love the cardigan! x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice isn't it I think it will get a lot of wear x

      Delete
  3. I love the aztec cardigan. It looks so cosy
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I love it, and it's great for colour pop bags too :) xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig