Thursday, 30 January 2014

Live Laugh Love Review

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!

Today I will be doing a little homewares post for you all from a gorgeous online company called Live Laugh Love.
As some of you might already know, I am a little obsessed with shabby chic and vintage style accessories and homewares, so when I was offered the chance to be given an evoucher to spend on the website I was thrilled.




It was so hard to pick items from Live Laugh Love because there were so many items I loved, but in the end I finally picked two items, the first is a 'Home' ornament that will look beautiful on my new bedroom windowsill (I am currently buying a cottage and plan on making all the rooms shabby chic). The cute little birds and the letters have been decorated to have a distressed look that is customary of shabby chic style.
You can find this little beauty by clicking here.



The second item I picked out was a glass jar with a little bird on the lid. I plan on filling this with soaps and popping it in the bathroom, when the soaps are finished I might fill it with bath salts or something similar. It is quite a unique jar and I really love it.
You can find this jar by clicking this link.

The items arrived super fast which impressed me, I love fast delivery as I tend to be a bit too excited by things coming in the post to cope with a long wait.

Live Laugh Love source their homewares and gifts from all over England and Europe to give then a unique collection of beautiful things to inspire your perfect home, as I said earlier, they have so many stunning pieces it makes picking very hard!
Here is a wish list of some of my most lusted after items - please note, these pictures below aren't mine, I have used them from the Live Laugh Love website.





So what do you think? Are you into shabby chic too?
Let me see your wish lists too!

Toodles xxx

*PR sample - I was gifted an e-voucher to spend online. All opinions are my own and I picked products I genuinely wanted.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig