Tuesday, 31 December 2013

New Years Shopping Wishlist

Follow on Bloglovin
Hello Everyone,
So I'm not going to lie, I've already been on the sales websites and spent quite a bit of money on items I can't afford, however, thats all part of the beauty blogger lifestyle hehe.
The tragic thing is, I haven't bought anything on my new years wishlist...
That leads me nicely on to wish list.

wish list
1. REN Evercare Gentle Cleansing Milk: I have been known to suffer from sensitive skin so the idea of a gentle cleansing milk appeals to me quite a bit. I want to get into more skincare in the new year too as I now have enough makeup to start a shop! You can pick up this cleanser from Space NK for £16 here.
2. Therapi Honey Moisturiser: I have to admit, even though this is on my wish list I've already bought it from Naturisimo. At £30 this isn't the cheapest moisturiser around but I have been using it and loving it so far. A review will be coming once I've had more time to use it, but I'll just say that it contains some lovely ingredients and smells devine. You can grab yourself one by clicking this link.
3. A Tripod: I haven't  decided on the exact one I'm going to get yet but I will be able to post some OOTD posts and also, in non bloggy life, take cheesy group pics.
4. Naked 3: I have Naked and Naked 2 and when I saw the news on twitter that Urban Decay were releasing a Naked 3 I almost collapsed with the excitement of it. I decided not to pre order as it isn't limited edition so I will be able to grab one when they come back in stock as they sold out everywhere straight away, looks like I wasn't the only excited one...
5. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado: This is a repurchase as my eye cream ran out at the beginning of December. At £20 for 14ml, this is quite a luxe buy but I really loved this cream first time round and can't resist another pot. You can pick up Kiehl's products in a few different places but I usually order mine from House of Fraser.
6. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua: I love this foundation, I was shade B30 but as I've got older my skin seems to be lighter and I will be buying B20 when I buy this again. This is a repurchase as it is such a lovely foundation but only for relatively good skin days as this is a sheer foundation and really only one step up from tinted moisturiser.Debenhams stock this foundation, as do most places with good makeup counters. It retails for £32 which is a bit steep but, as this is a wishlist, in it goes.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to see your 2014 wishlists.
Happy New Year Everyone! Xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig