Sunday, 15 December 2013

Model's Own Limited Edition Dogs Trust Nail Polish

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!
Today I'm going to talk about a guilt free little buy you can do for yourself this month, a new limited edition polish by Model's Own working with Dogs Trust.
The Dogs Trust look after over 16,000 abandoned and homeless dogs each year, Christmas is often a bad time for dogs as this time of year is a high risk time for dogs being abandoned.
This sad fact travels into the new year with lots of Christmas puppies ending up in rehoming shelters through no fault of their own but because they were simply unwanted Christmas presents or they turned out to be more work than an impulse buyer realised (who knew you have to walk your dogs and love it not just expect it to be part of the furniture?!)
With this in mind, it is the time of year to remember the saying 'A Dog is not just for Christmas, a puppy is for life'
models own dog's trust limited edition nail varnish


With that in mind, the Dogs Trust need as many donations as they can get to make sure they care for all the Rovers and Fidos out there who don't have a family to call their own this Christmas, hopefully next year they will see Christmas out surrounded by family and a nice warm bed but for this year all they can ask for is a bit of help along the way to happiness.
Snap up your limited edition Dogs Trust nail varnish in the colour 25 Carat Gold for £5.50 plus £1 postage and packing and all the proceeds will go direct to Dogs Trust by clicking here or browse the other ways in which you can help.
I will be wearing mind with pride knowing I'm helping dogs like my beloved pups in a time of need.

Toodles for now xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Aww this is so lovely! I'm definitely going to buy one. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard about this polish! xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it, I love helping out animals. Xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, so lovely! I support Dog's Trust monthly but wasn't aware of this, so thanks so much for letting me know! :) x x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lost count of the amount of animal charities I have direct debits to now, it's the adverts, the sad eyes I'm all in when I see them xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour! Thanks for commenting on my blog :-) x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know if this is available in shops? Would love to get this and the benefit of helping dogs trust is great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, as far as I know it's only available through their link on their eBay store xx

      Delete
  5. this is sucha lovely idea, plus I just looove the colour! :) xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely I've paired it with an iridescent topshop glitter and it looks beautiful for Christmas xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig