Sunday, 22 December 2013

Just For £5

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone,
Today's post is about being a little thrifty, after all we are all a bit poorer now that Christmas has swung round and cleared out our bank accounts and our dreams of ever saving to buy that ALEX drawer set from IKEA, but that doesn't mean we can't still treat ourselves right?
Browsing online I found a website called 'Just For £5' and everything on there is indeed £5.
I've not ordered anything yet but I have been putting together a little wishlist of items that have caught my fancy.
just for £5 wishlist

Number 1: I do like a nice hounds tooth print, I would style this dress with black tights, black below the knee boots and a white long-line or boyfriend cardigan. You can see this dress here.
Number 2: I would wear this bodycon dress with black leggings and a black long-line or boyfriend cardigan, topped off with a long pendant necklace and some pretty slip on shoes. You can see this bodycon dress here.
Number 3: This jumper would look good with some dark skinny jeans and some grey boots for a nice easy shopping outfit but to still look like you've made an effort. The link to this jumper is here.
Number 4: I love mustard, I know some people hate the colour but I seriously love it. I would wear this jumper either with a strappy top underneath or with a nice collared blouse underneath, along with either skinny jeans or a high waisted tweed midi skirt. The link is here.
Number 5: This gorgeous cardigan would be pretty paired with any casual outfit to look cosy but still stylish. I love the colour as it means it would go with anything without having to colour match too much. Again the link is here.
Number 6: Again I would pair this bodycon with dark skinny jeans, I don't like wearing bodycon dresses as actual dresses now I'm getting a bit older, but I still love them with jeans. I would also add a nice bright red boyfriend cardigan and a nice simple necklace. Link is here.

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you are interested, you can have a look at the website 'Just for £5' here.
As I have said I've not yet bought anything from this website so I would be interested to know if any of you have heard of this website or ordered before? Let me know in the comments.
Toodles for now xxx



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Erm... bargain!! Thanks for sharing, never heard of Just for £5 but the stuff on there looks awesome. Love the bodycon dresses :)

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't believe you can get those dresses at that price! Xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig