Monday, 18 November 2013

The Christmas Tag

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!
Today I have decided to post a tag as it has been a while since I did one so without further ado I give you 'The Christmas Tag' this tag was sent to me by @AshHorton19 on twitter you can view her blog here.

1. Do You Prefer a Real or Synthetic Tree?
Personally I prefer a synthetic one as there is less mess and you don't have to water it etc but my other half loves his real trees so we get a real one every year and they do look and smell really nice.

2. You're In a Coffee Shop, It's December, What Do You Pick?
Well I hate coffee and I'm not a huge fan of hot chocolate either but this year Costa are doing mulled apple and I've had it, it's lovely so I would pick that.

3. What's Your Favourite Colour Scheme For Decorating The Tree?
I love red and gold, I try and make all my decorations match this colour scheme except for the baby bauble I bought to celebrate my baby's first Christmas.

4. Giving or Receiving?
Giving definitely, this year I'm mainly excited for Christmas to be able to spoil my baby, even though she will probably just want to play with the boxes this year but I'm spoiling her none the less.

5. To Mince Pie or Not?
Not, yuk I hate mince pies.

6. What's Your Traditional Xmas Lunch?
I have to admit, I get carried away with Xmas lunch and I spend around 4-5 hours in the kitchen, I do a full nigella Christmas.
Spiced Turkey, homemade sausage meat, apricot and chestnut stuffing, homemade cranberry and port sauce, goosefat and maple glaze for the turkey, maple glazed parsnips, roast potatoes, carrots, cabbage, sprouts, parsnips, pigs in blankets and home made all spice gravy, I can't wait

7. Christmas Day Fashion?
Mainly pajamas for me then I get dressed into something suitable for a good walk as we dress our dogs up and take them on a Christmas Day walk while the turkey is in the oven.

8. What's Your Favourite Christmas Song?
I love 'Little Town' by Cliff Richards

9. What's Your Favourite Christmas Film?
It's a mash up between The Muppets Christmas Carol and Scrooged with Bill Murray, it's an alternative version of the traditional 'a Christmas carol' and worth a watch.

10. Open Presents Before or After Lunch?
Both! Keep one for after lunch and it spreads Xmas out :)

I hope if you are reading this you will do this tag too, leave your links for me to read :) I also tag @KatetheClassy on twitter :)

Toodles for now xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hi lovely, all followed!

    Hope you can follow me too!

    www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vicky

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag - I'd done it to over on londonkat.com Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig