Saturday, 16 November 2013

Senzimi Sensitive Skincare Review

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!
Today I'm reviewing some samples I was sent from Senzimi.
Senzimi only make skincare and hair are for sensitive skin and scalps and are made from at least 91% organic ingredients.
This is what they say on their website which you can find Here:

Our products are formulated from a range of active ingredients that:
  • are suitable for sensitive/problem, ageing and dry skin and scalp, and those with symptoms associated with rosacea, eczema and allergy prone skin
  • protect and refine skin leaving it soft, plump and smooth.
  • remove dirt without stripping hair and skin of natural oils.
  • condition and strengthen hair whilst improving sheen, feel and appearance.
  • soothe and moisturise irritated, inflamed dry skin, encouraging rehydration.
  • promote cell growth and healing in general.

I received the sensitive cleanser and the sensitive moisturiser.
I was interested in this brand as I can have quite sensitive skin so I wanted to see how my skin would react to these products.
First up I tried the cleanser. I am used to using a hot cloth method but this one you just rub it in then rinse it off. The texture is like a cream, almost the texture you would expect with moisturiser.
The smell of the cleanser reminds me of the smell of Angels On Bare Faces by Lush, very pleasant and natural smelling, then as you rub it in it starts to lose the smell and just smells (for want of a better word) clean.
It rubs in nicely and left my skin feeling clean but not stripped as some cleansers can do.
The moisturiser was a very watery texture and then applied to the skin feeling like an oil... An oil with some lumps in it? It was a bit strange and I wasn't sure I liked it at first as the smell reminded me of the smell of paint...
But I was wrong, a couple of days in and my skin feels very soft and moisturised.
I really enjoyed these products and urge you to check out their website and their other products.
Have you tried anything from this brand? If not, why not :)
Toodles xxx







SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I suffer with really bad dry skin and this looks like it would work wonders on mine!
    Do you know where i would purcase them from?
    Great review!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/deathbycoco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. www.senzimi.com if you get it this weekend then use the 30% discount code fbpromo when you checkout

      Delete
    2. You can order via their website the link is above :) xx

      Delete
  2. purchase it online at www.senzimi.com if you get it this weekend then use the 30% discount code fbpromo when you checkout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of this brand before! I only use natural beauty products so will definitely be looking into this brand :)

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find something you like xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig