Saturday, 2 November 2013

October Favourites 2013

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!
It's that time again, monthly favourites... So here we go, October Favourites time.

  1. First up we have the Accessorize 'Exposed' Palette. This has been my go to palette this month as it has an amazing array of highly pigmented, long wearing shadows. I wont go into too much detail here as I already dedicated an entire post to this gem here so click on the link if you would like to see the swatches and get more information.
  2. Body Shop Peach Shower Gel: This smells exactly like real, fresh peaches. It has been my favourite scent in my shower and the smell lingers for ages afterwards too. I know it is possibly a little summery but I have been loving it anyway.
  3. RiRi Hearts MAC Quad in 'Her Cocoa': If you have been following any blogs, youtube channels, twitter feeds, facebook gurus etc then you will have seen the hype surrounding the recent RiRi hearts MAC release that came out at the beginning of october. People went wild for it, I was one of those people and one of the items I managed to pick up was the quad named 'Her Cocoa' and I have been loving it ever since. it is sold out everywhere now but you might be able to grab one on ebay if you don't mind paying a bit more. I think the colours look beautiful either worn together or worn alone and the staying power and pigmentation have been fantastic with this quad, I have heard negatives about the other quad in the collection named 'Smoked Cocoa' so I avoided that one.
  4. Bourjois Java Rice Powder: This is another product I have reviewed earlier and you can read that link right here. I love the vintage packaging that was inspired by the original packing for this product, the powder makes a lovely setting powder or a pretty cheek highlight and is definitely worth picking up if you like to collect pretty things :)
  5. The Original Beauty Blender: I put off getting this for a long time as I wasn't sold on the idea of paying so much money for a sponge but in the end I got hold of a discount code for Cult Beauty and caved, and I'm so glad I did. The Beauty Blender leaves makeup looking so airbrushed and flawless it really is amazing. Read more about this little bright sponge by clicking here.
  6. YSL Youth Liberator Foundation: Another new release and one I was so excited for, YSL for me, make amazing foundation and this new addition sticks to this. So easy to wear, this medium coverage foundation leaves a flawless look with a youthful glow, I have been loving how refreshed and radiant I have been looking even though I have been anything but that this past month. Nip along to your nearest counter and get a sample to see what you think. For more info and pictures click this link.
  7. Topshop 'Glow' Cream Highlight in the shade 'Polish': I have only just started trying topshop makeup and so far I have tried one nail polish that I hated (click here to read why) but I have been enjoying this cream highlighter, I have applied this with fingers, my Beauty Blender and brushes and have liked all three effects.I have also used this as a brow bone highlight and it works well there too. I might be persuaded to try more Topshop makeup after this.
So there we have it, another month over, have you tried and loved any of these products?
Toodles xxx



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That Rihanna eyeshadow palette looks so gorgeous, gutted I missed out on it x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, keep an eye on ebay :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am dying to try the YSL foundation! It looked so gorgeous when i saw it in the shop! Very jealous! I hope it's as good as it looks!

    Rosie xxx
    Rosiealexandraa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! If you can get a sample make sure you do :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous that you have the riri quad! It's lovely.

    Thanks for sending over your link, now following!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was super excited to get the quad I also got some lipsticks I was happy about that too... It's the packaging for me xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig