Thursday, 7 November 2013

My New Puppy

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!
Bit of a different post tonight, I haven't had a post in 2 days as I have been buying my new puppy. She is a Border Terrier and she is 8 weeks old.
Border Terriers come from the border regions between England and Scotland... Perfect for me as that is where I grew up. They are feisty little characters but they need a lot of exercise, 2 hours a day of walks for an adult or they can get a bit annoyed and destroy your house!
They're often used as farm dogs as they are brilliant at hunting down rats and were originally bred to be able to fight off foxes from livestock on farms.
They are small dogs with big characters and I think she is going to fit in brilliantly!

The breed itself hasn't been established long, they have only been recognised by the UK Kennel Club since around 1920.
They look a little scruffy and they are one of the only pedigrees that look like mongrels but for me that's all part of her charm.
Famous border terriers include Eccles the dog from Coronation Street in the UK.

There we have it, short and sweet today with a random doggy facts post.
Toodles everyone xxx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awww he is so cute! I have a Pomeranian/Jack Russell called Muffin!

    www.ambersbeautytalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I bet muffin is cute it's a super cute name xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous puppy honey! She's lovely :) xx

    ps. thank you for sending me your link after the #bbloggers chat yesterday honey!

    EmmaBelleFashion | Twitter | GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply I only saw this comment now. I'm glad you visited my blog thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig