Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Liebster Award

Hello Everyone.
Today's post is about the Leibster Award. I was nominated by Miss Bella Blogs so here I am doing the Liebster post :)
If you don't know what the Liebster award is it is basically a way to connect bloggers and spread the word about newer blogs. It is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers.


On to the rules:
The rules are simple all you have to do is:
  • Post the award on your blog
  • Thank the blogger who presented you the award and link to their blog
  • Write 11 random facts
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
  • Answer 11 questions from the blogger who awarded you
  • Leave 11 questions for your nominees to answer

11 Random Facts:

1. I love Christmas.
2. I like crafts but I'm bad at them.
3. I like baking but I'm bad at it.
4. I can however, cook.
5. It took me two attempts to pass my driving tests.
6. I have fallen down a cliff before.
7. I hate Lindt chocolate.
8. I hate tofu.
9. I love scary movies.
10. My favourite colour is pink,
11. I online shop way too much.

The Questions I Was Given:


1. What are your favourite accessories?
Scarves, I love scarves.

2. What is your favourite time of year?
Autumn, when the leaves change and everything looks pretty and colourful.

3. What is your favourite animal?
Dogs, friendly ones.

4. What is your favourite quote?
I don't like quotes I think you should make your own quotes and not live by someone else's words.

5. What is your favourite flower?
A Rose.

6. What is your favourite nail varnish?
Probably my Chanel one in the shade 'Taboo' a gorgeous deep purple with multi tonal shimmer.

7. What is your favourite beauty brand ? - high end and high street
I'm going to cheat here, I can't pick just one so I have two for each, for high end it is Dior and YSL and High Street are Sleek and Revlon.

8. What would you like to be able to do that you can't do at the moment?
Anything? I would like to be able to fly.

9. Pastel or neon colours?
Pastel

10. What is your favourite T.V show?
Friends.

11. What is your favourite blog posts to read?
Hauls or posts about whatever is new out, high street or high end.

Questions For My Nominees:

1. Do you read any blogs outside of your blog's genre?
2. A beauty product that you wouldn't be without, is?
3. Most disappointing beauty purchace?
4. A brand you would like to discover more from?
5. Which Brand of makeup do you own the most from?
6. Have you got any pets?
7. Have you got any children?
8. How old are you?
9. How long have you been blogging for?
10. Favourite Season?
11. Do you blog on your mobile or a computer?

My Nominees:

1. @geeeboo www.geeeboo.blogspot.co.uk
2. @TheCheshireLady www.thecheshirelady.blogspot.co.uk
3. @al_lunae www.becausebeautyisrawandwild.blogspot.com
4. @stereonana www.stereonana.com
5. @Amber_Aucamp www.eighth-avenue.blogspot.com
6. @TheOtherDress www.theotherdress.co.uk
7. @ChloeeCakes www.chloehasamoustache.blogspot.co.uk
8. @Sopho_x_  www.thesophodiaries.com
9. @peakvolume www.peakvolume.blogspot.com
10. @zoea2812 www.zoea2812.blogspot.com
11. @cometomybdr www.cometomybdr.eu

I hope you enjoyed this post and I'm looking forward to reading your posts xx










SHARE:

1 comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig