Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Current Skincare Routine

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!
Today I'm going to discuss my current skincare routine, this is a very wide subject for many people as there is a plethora of lotions and potions out there and it can be quite daunting picking what you use!
At the moment this is what is working for me, it might change in the near future but for now, this is me :)

I start off my day splashing my face with water then following with Neal's Yard 'Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture'. I am loving this day cream at the moment, I wont go on about it too much as I have already written a post dedicated to this pretty bottle of joy here so feel free to read more.
I then follow up with makeup and continue my day, topping up my lips as I go with Vaseline.
Come evening I take off all my makeup with the L'oreal Paris Micellar Solution all over a cotton pad and then using wiping motions I take off my makeup bit by bit. I love this makeup remover as it is gentle and feels like water. I have heard it is one of the closer dupes to Bioderma which has reached Holy Grail status online, but for now I am happy with my more budget friendly L'oreal Paris version.
After my makeup is gone I use Neal's Yard 'Wild Rose Beauty Balm' to do a full cleanse or a full face mask, if you would like to know more about this have a look at my post about this lovely balm and the uses it has by clicking here.
After all of that I then go in for the moisturiser. I use a brilliant eye cream from Kiehls called 'Creamy Eye Cream With Avocado' it is a very thick and heavy cream which is why I only use it at night, I think that for day to day you might end up with product overload if you tried to wear makeup over this but for night use it is perfect.
Last but not least I apply my night cream. I am currently using 'Beauty Sleep Accelerator' from Soap and Glory. I have been using their 'Night in Shining Armour Cream' for years but suddenly can't find it anywhere :( So I have replaced it with the 'Beauty Sleep Accelerator' but I am not a huge fan of the overly powerful fake peach scent so I am in the market for a new night cream if anyone knows of a good one? Or if anyone knows where the 'Night in Shining Armour Cream' has gone I would love to know!
Well that sums up this post today, hope you enjoyed it, I always love a nosy at people's skincare regimes so leave your links if you have any posts about yours.
Toodles xxx 

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love WRBB its such a great face mask and cleanser! My skin always looks great the day after I use this as a mask! I've recently written a post about what I like to use when I have a little pampering session - http://www.ambersbeautytalk.com/2013/11/a-little-bit-of-pampering.html
    Amber x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely mask, I love how many different uses it has too :) xx

      Delete
  2. absolutely loveee reading skincare routines, would love to try the kiehls pieces! I can't believe I haven't tried the coveted eye cream yet :P

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the eye cream, it is actually green too which makes me feel like it actually has avocado mushed up in there :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've not actually tried any of these products (except Vaseline) but thinking I may have to try the L'Oreal Micellar Water after I finish my Bioderma xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot cheaper especially when boots have offers on xx

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig