Monday, 14 October 2013

Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture Review

Follow on Bloglovin

Hello Everyone!
Today's review is on Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture, a gorgeous rose scented moisturiser from Neal's Yard.

I was lucky enough to receive this moisturiser from a lovely woman at Neal's Yard after she discussed with me my skin type and my needs from a moisturising lotion, the result was this bottle of loveliness.

 Neal's Yard Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture is for normal to dehydrated skin and is suitable for everyday use (as the name daily moisture suggests) and I have been using it for the past few weeks as part of my daily routine before I pop my makeup on.

First thing I will mention is the packaging, Neal's Yard products come in gorgeous indigo coloured glass jars or bottles, that combined with the vintage looking label gives the bottle a mystical, sophisticated look, they remind me of old style apothecary jars... a little bit like a magic potion.
The lotion itself is dispensed through a pump at the top of the bottle and is a nice light consistency (almost runny) which absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving any residue or grease which I've found is quite rare in a moisturiser for dryer skin but is certainly nice, especially if - like me - you enjoy wearing makeup as it means you can wear foundation etc without looking greasy.
The scent is obviously rose, no whereas I had trouble with a Neal's Yard rose scent in the past, this one smells much nicer and when mixed with my skin the smell has a slight Turkish Delight scent which I love... even if it does leave me craving sweets at 8am ;)
Performance wise I have noticed that my dry patches I tend to get around my mouth area are gone, my skin looks nice and my makeup looks better than before during the day, as this is the only change to my daily routine I have tried, I can only assume that it is the result of using this cream every morning.
All in all I have been loving this product, the fact it sinks in so quickly yet leaves my skin feeling soft and happy has really impressed me and I am looking forward to trying more Neal's Yard products and Thank You to Jane from Neal's Yard for being so helpful.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This sounds so lovely! I love Neal's Yard products and rose scents so it'd be perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose is one of my favourite scents I have candles, lip balms, perfumes etc all rose lol

      Delete
  2. Great to hear this moisturiser suited your skin better! Loved the review. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this one thank you so much :)

      Delete

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig