Saturday, 28 September 2013

The Autumn Tag


Hello everyone, as you may have noticed, Autumn is upon us, the leaves are changing, the chunky knits are coming out and hot chocolate is starting to fill up mugs nationwide... I love Autumn and so I am participating in the Autumn Tag :)

1. What Is Your Favourite Thing About Autumn?
Personally I love most things, Autumn is my favourite season, my birthday is in Autumn so I usually get a good shopping spree and who doesn't love a spree ;)
Then there's the colours, I love all the orange, red and yellow leaves and all the berries I the trees.
I love the nights getting darker which equals snuggles on the sofa and movie nights.
Autumn is the best!

2. Favourite Drink?
I love hot chocolate at this time of year, the kind of hot chocolate that has marshmallows and squirty cream. Flavoured hot chocolate is better, orange, mint, white chocolate.... Yum, actually, I think I will drink one now :)

3. Favourite Scent/Candle?
I love Yankee Candles and they do a really good range but I will stray to other brands for my two favourite Autumn scents, Vanilla and Cinnamon. Not together but I have so many candles of these two scents and I know I will buy more this year, I always do.

4. Best Lipstick?
I did a post of my best Autumn lipsticks here: http://sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/top-6-favourite-autumn-lip-colours.html?m=1
But I think a matte lipstick is my favourite in Autumn, a matte red. Illamasqua and MAC are the best for these.

5. Go To Moisturiser?
I am currently trying out a new Neal's Yard Moisturiser for day wear but my constant favourite night moisturiser is Soap and Glory's Night in Shining Armour, it is so creamy, smells so fresh and especially as it gets cooler outside I need the extra moisture.

6. Go To Colours For Eyes?
I get a lot of wear out of my Naked Palettes by Urban Decay this time of year, I love a smokey brown eye to add definition to my eyes but not to take attention from my lips as I tend to play my lip looks up a lot more in Autumn with bold, sultry colours.
I have also recently started wearing purples too and a darkened purple smokey eye also looks great this time of year.

7. Favourite Music, Singer or Band?
Snow Patrol! I don't know why but soon as the Autumn Comes my Snow Patrol albums get a lot of love, it's been this way for the last 10 years and will be for the next 10 years to come.

8. Favourite Outfit To Wear?
I love my skinny jeans, brown fitted boots, a chunky cardigan and my tartan scarf, oh that scarf gets so much love.

9. Autumn Treat? (i.e a scarf or bag you have your eye on)
Well like I have already said, my birthday is in Autumn so no doubt I will be buying myself many new treats when I hit the shops next week ;)

Well there we have it I hope you liked this post, if you decide to do it please link your blog below so I can have a read of it :) I first saw this tag on Chloe's Way Blog http://www.chloesway.com so have a little look there if you want to see her answers.
Toodles for now xxx









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sparkles of Light. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig